Due to strong business growth Alchemy One is looking for a Digital Experience Director who can lead client digital implementation to drive customer goals. You will be responsible for implementation and optimisation for client accounts across Search (organic and paid) and owning day to day client service and account management.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders and workstreams from implementation, optimisation and reporting, using data-driven insights that drive ROI. You will think creatively and analytically and be driven by day-to-day execution and optimisations. Working collaboratively across the agency you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and creative curiosity. You will be at the forefront of digital and social trends and application updates in order to share learnings with internal and external teams. This is a client-facing position, so excellent communication and presentation skills are vital. With account management skills, you’ll be able to build trusting relationships with clients, take responsibility for the smooth running of the account and be able to motivate and educate internal and client teams. We are looking for someone who is amiable, self-motivated, driven and can show up with presence into the workplace. This role requires a well-organised individual with a positive attitude to lead a range of projects.
Alchemy One leads the way with swapping industry egos and lazy thinking for human-centred connections design driven by cultural velocity, we challenge industry norms and conventional agency apathy. We do this by providing our partners with passionate and rebellious teams of senior-only talent who curate connections from strategy through to implementation. Our independence gives us the freedom to be radically objective and media and platform agnostic. At Alchemy One, we are committed to conducting our business responsibly with sustainability at the core of how we operate to protect our planet and people within it. We have a number of sustainability practices rolling out and currently working through the application to becoming a B Corp certified agency. We encourage our staff to live consciously with compassion towards sustainability in and outside of the workplace and our incredible team is reflective of this.
- Play an influential role in managing client relationship health, client satisfaction, and sustained YOY client retention & growth.
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients.
- Lead both internal and external WIP’s.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the clients’ business and needs, as well as their core competitors.
- Display scrupulous attention to detail and the passion to ‘get it right’.
- Be ambitious, hungry to always stretch their capabilities.
- Educate and update clients on best practices, platform solutions and online channel methodologies.
STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION.
- Run all aspects of the digital implementation across paid search and SEO.
- Utilise performance and research tools to develop and execute digital strategies to drive customer traffic and acquisition while achieving efficiency KPIs and performance targets.
- Assist and guide the client through best practices and new methodologies in order to maximise ROI and KPI performance.
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions and provide expertise internally and externally to keep organisation in the know.
- Provide regular updates to help clients monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximise growth.
- Present and sell through key findings and future plans to clients.
- Implement ongoing communications with clients and other agencies partners to inspire the best work and ensure a strong feedback loop.
- Offer sound input and ideas to fellow team members when challenging the areas of potential growth and development within the Paid Search, SEO & analytics realm.
- Generate reports which focus on key metrics such as conversion, optimisation and KPI performance.
- Have a desire to create new standards for the industry, helping craft and define Alchemy One’s unique strategy in market.
- Proven digital experience (6+ years) working in digital roles and experience in developing, and executing large scale search and analytics strategies.
- Accreditation across all Google products, specifically across Google search, GSC, GMC, CM etc…
- Strong experience working with SEO tools and advising clients on SEO best practice.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships of significant value.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Ability to synthesise data, make data-driven decisions and balance that with the ‘art’ of media strategy.
- Experience with DMP’s and CDP’s & ad tech/ digital transformations.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and the ability to process and understand data to a high standard.
- Experience with A/B personalisation and audience segmentation is ideal.
- Strong knowledge of ad-server capabilities (Campaign manager etc.) is essential.
- Robust knowledge & experience in attribution approaches and media buy strategies/tactics across brand, direct response, engagement, e-commerce and in-store objectives.
- Exceptional numerical and analytics problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Driven by process and finding smarter, faster and better ways of working.
- Self-motivated and strong collaborator.
- Ability to inspire and work with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire with a personable, professional approach.
- Experience with SpectraMD and other Mediaocean software.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for excellence – hungry for success.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills with proven ability in delivering creative and insights performance analysis to stakeholders.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions.
- Must have a passion for the industry and digital marketing innovation and a desire to constantly reinvent and test new approaches and new technologies
Send us a message at email@example.com with your résumé, portfolio of relevant work and anything else you wish us to see and consider.